let’s try to break that shall we? It’s late, and I’m late for BEDA again, so let’s spice it up!
GOOD MORNING STARSHINE, THE EARTH SAYS HELLO!
1. You know those things you see and think to yourself, “I have never done that before but I think I’d be really good?” That’s how I feel about Olympic diving.
2. I JUST ATE ALL OF THE CHOCOLATE THAT MY MOM SENT ME FOR EASTER (hahaha yes, I’m a child) AND I’M SAD!
3. I don’t understand how people with long nails type. My nails are a wee bit longer than usual, and I keep making typos. It’s embarrassing.
4. I sometimes use “typo” as an excuse when I just can’t spell something. Even in longhand. “Summer, did you just spell ‘hoard’ with a ‘w’ on this note to our letter carrier?” “WHAT? NO, THAT ISATYPO!”
5. I am very optimistic for a 22-year-old girl without a job.
6. This site is amazing. Gossip Girl fans, check it. STAT.
7. Speaking of Gossip Girl, where the eff was Eric? I mean, doesn’t he live, like, somewhere? Shouldn’t Chuck have ran into him in the hall while ditching his ballerina? Ah, whatever, I’ll suspend reality for this show. Hell, I’d watch Serena do a crossword for 43 minutes if Alex Patsavas did the music.
8. About four people a day find this blog because they google “500 days of summer torrent” (and by putting the word “torrent” in there, I’ve just upped my count, but whatever, If they are here, maybe they’ll love me, dig?). Guys, that movie comes out in July. AND AS SOON AS THAT MOVIE IS AVAILABLE FOR ILLEGAL DOWNLOAD, I will fo shizz let you all know.
9. So our Battle of the Books video… is spreading faster than an STD in a whorehouse. LOVE IT. So many people are posting it on their personal blogs and I’m just so happy that everyone appreciates it as much as we do! If you haven’t checked it out yet, please do so! It’s probably one of my proudest accomplishments to date (that list includes graduating from college and learning all the lyrics to Bottom of the Ocean by Miley Cyrus, yes it does).
oooooooooh here’s a fun game!
WHY I ALWAYS WIN NEVER HAVE I EVER:
*been asked to prom
*eaten a plum
*been to Europe
*been in an argument with my brother (no one will believe me, I’m sure, but seriously, ask him).
*been to summer camp
*gotten a traffic ticket/parking ticket or been in an accident (even as a passenger)
*had a fake ID
*read Pride & Prejudice
*spent more than sixty dollars on a pair of jeans
*eaten at Genki Sushi
*broken a bone/sprained anything
*had the chicken pox
*lost everything on my hard drive (because I actually back up, fools)
*played in snow
hiYAH! and… SLJ is going to update the new battle today. AND IT’S THE HUNGER GAMES vs. WE ARE THE SHIP! Gah I’m so worried…
Come on John, come on John, COME ON!