best things about 2008:
1. fully discovered the youtube community (I can’t even explain how much this has changed my life*)
2. graduated from college
4. MET (well to the extent that you can at a book signing) JOHN GREEN and MAUREEN JOHNSON
5. moved to the east coast
6. got an apartment with one of the most amazing people on the planet
7. probably a ton of other stuff too, but honestly, it was an amazing year
so the best thing about today is that I found out that fiveawesomegirls isn’t ending. YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!
resolutions for 2009!
1. read 50 books in 2009. (I only read 45 in 2008. fail.)
2. get a job!
3. visit home or see people from home
4. blog more / make more youtube videos
5. eat healthier (more vegetables, less mallomars for breakfast)
*Honestly, youtube is probably one of the most amazing things in the world. Everytime I see a bad commercial on tv I think… my god, any one of my subscriptions could have done that MUCH better, and they’re probably doing it on their personal computers after class. As a preview… THREE of the most amazing people on youtube…
and a bunch of other people, but that’s enough for today. ENJOY!